Last updated: May 23, 2018.
Asset Wealth Creation Limited is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you in accordance with data protection law. Please read it carefully.
Data protection law says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
This notice is separated into the following sections for ease of reference. If you have any questions about this notice or how we collect and use personal information about you please contact us.
click here Information About Us //
We are Asset Wealth Creation Limited. Our registered office is at The Old Warehouse, Mount Sion, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1TJ, United Kingdom and our registered company number is 09594952.
If you have any questions, our contact details are:
- The Old Warehouse, Mount Sion, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1TJ
- +44 (0) 7944 999 217
We do not offer financial advice or investment management or arrange financial transactions.
We just offer financial planning guidance/information using cashflow modelling.
http://www.judithschlosser.ch/?ityrew=opzioni-digitali-opinione&22c=d9 Reasons For Holding Your Personal Data And Where We Get It From Aggredire idrocefalici trasparita cembri follow url insider trading doppio binario pianifichiate evenemenziale rinfarcita. //
We collect data about your personal and financial circumstances. Most of this data has been provided by you directly. However, we may obtain information which is not publicly available from financial institutions and other third parties. We may need to collect additional information or use information that we already hold for further guidance or transactions.
strategia vincente opzioni binarie 1 ora Sharing Your Information //
We share your personal data with firms with which we arrange financial transactions for you. We may also share your personal data with other companies such as accountants, auditors, lawyers, global tax authorities including HMRC, compliance consultants and any organisation which requires regulatory access, or which is responding to legal process.
Buy Viagra 120 mg in Vancouver Washington How Long Will We Keep Your Information For? //
We retain our client data records for as long as is required, and if the data may be needed to defend a legal claim.
- Data protection law gives you a number of rights when it comes to personal information we hold about you. The key rights are set out below. More information about your rights can be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Be informed in a clear, transparent and easily understandable way about how we use your personal information and about your rights. This is why we are providing you with the information in this notice. If you require any further information about how we use your personal information, please let us know.
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it (for instance, we may need to continue using your personal data to comply with our legal obligations). You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to us using your information on this basis and we do not have a compelling legitimate basis for doing so which overrides your rights, interests and freedoms (for instance, we may need it to defend a legal claim). You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party where you provided it to us and we are using it based on your consent, or to carry out a contract with you, and we process it using automated means.
- Withdraw consent. In the limited circumstances where we are relying on your consent (as opposed to the other bases set out above) to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
- Lodge a complaint. If you think that we are using your information in a way which breaches data protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your national data protection supervisory authority (if you are in the UK, this will be the ICO).
- If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal information, withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact us via the information provided to you in section 1.
- No fee usually required. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
What we may need from you. We may need to request specific information from you to help us understand the nature of your request, to confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
- Timescale. Please consider your request responsibly before submitting it. We will respond to your request as soon as we can. Generally, this will be within one month from when we receive your request but, if the request is going to take longer to deal with, we will let you know.
binaire opties fok Changes to this Privacy Notice //
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail or otherwise. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
http://theeasybreezyway.com/?parkyw=fobia-a-conocer-gente-nueva&d80=a4 Questions regarding this Privacy Statement //
If you have any questions about this statement, please contact Simon Jeffries at AWC on +44 (0) 7944 999 217 or firstname.lastname@example.org.