- Eight questions every first-time buyer should askWhat is a house?
- Listen: Fraud - how can you avoid becoming the next victim?From banking fraud to pension liberation schemes and property deposit scams, FT Money editor Claer Barrett and guests discuss the latest elaborate swindles and tell you how to avoid them.
- Fraud - how can you avoid becoming the next victim?
- Student loan woes ease as US jobs market improvesFewer graduates fall into arrears as economy strengthens but debt level tops $1.4tn
- Pension pot scams cost £91,000 per victim since rules relaxedRetirees more vulnerable to fraudsters pursuing accessible cash, warn watchdogs
Cups of Coffee
“Simon at Asset Wealth Creation was a breath of fresh air to deal with. He was user friendly, thorough, proactive and prompt in everything he did. After working with Asset Wealth Creation for the first time in my life I feel like I’m firmly sitting in the driving seat with a reliable set of directions to help guide me towards achieving financial independence and my desired lifestyle goals.”
“It’s not often, when having an initial meeting to discuss one’s financial planning for the future that you’re asked what, if money were no object, would you most want to do in your life. Asset Wealth Creation work hand in hand with you to enable you to make most, if not all, of your dreams become a real possibility. Simon was able to produce a concise and clear way forward, ensuring my cash flow is sufficient for my future lifestyle and needs.”